Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

About me 2021

Kia Ora. My name is Hone. I am a year 8 at Ruapotaka school and My teacher is Mr Nevalagi.I am Maori and in my family i have 2 step sisters and 1 step brother and I also have 1 older brother 1 baby brother 2 other sisters and a baby on the way.

I enjoy playing on the ps4 with my oldest brother like play combat games and Nba2k21 current gen. My favourite foods are butter chicken and more. I like playing sports and my favourite hobbies are going to the movies and going to the pools.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hone,
    That is 7 living brothers and sisters and 1 on the way, wow! I am an only child.
    I like butter chicken but do not love it, I like my Mum and Dad's homemade curries more. I do not understand gaming and I have never really tried it. Though once, when I did give it a go, I found moving the keys in the remote quite tricky to manoeuvre.
    What is your favourite movie of all time to watch?
    Next time, try add some comas to the first paragraph.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Zara @ Belfast School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hone,
    I really like that you shared what you ejoy with us.
    Did you know that I like to play netball. Maybe next time share what sport you do. Do you enjoy having a big family?
    Kind regards Leandri

    ReplyDelete