Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

π’œ π’·π“π‘œπ‘” π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“‚π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π‘’π“€π‘’π“ƒπ’Ή

In the weekend my family and I were going shopping at the warehouse and were buying things for my little sister, little brother, my other sister, my oldest brother and I. My mum got my little sister only some boots and not clothes because she already had a lot of clothes but my mum just bought clothes for my little brother because he didn't have that much clothes and my little brother also got some nikes


2 comments:

  1. Hi hone ✋hope you enjoyed your weekend with your family . MY favourite part of your weekend was when your little brother got his new Nikes. One quick question how much was your brothers Nikes? Thank you for reading my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hone I liked reading your blog posts and hope to see more and read them, my favorite thing is you guys are having family time together, also can I just ask what was your favorite part of the day?

    ReplyDelete