Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Trip to white wero rafting

2 weeks ago room 1 and my class including me were going to white wero rafting for kayaking. it was fun but we had to wait for some other people to go rafting, then we could go kayaking. After the other people that were doing rafting, we all met these instructors there names were Aaron, Shaun\Sean, and Joe Aaron was cool and he also like to help kids but we had to listen to Shaun\Sean, so room 1 and my class were listening to Shaun\Sean we had to put these boots on that I think they are called, Neoprene boots then we had to put life jackets on and a helmet. When I grabbed my life jacket I asked Aaron to help me so he did and he told me that "loved to help kids" so he helped then we play ed a game and we went back to school.



No comments:

Post a Comment