Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

My Bey blade, Storm Stellaris

My Storm stellaris

It was my first time training with with my brother and my friends. My brothers Bey blade was named X-Raider Mega Storm. My brothers Bey blade was stronger than mine. My brother said to me “Do you want to verse me at a battle?” then I said “Bring it on then” after that we battles each other.

My brother beat me with his bey blade and I went into my brothers huge house. After that I saw
my friends outside waiting for me because I
was inside. Suddenly my friends wanted to battle me and I said...

To be continued...

6 comments:

  1. Aloha Hone, I love you're story. I can't wait for part 2. What did you do with you're friends? I would love to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool hone who's storm stellias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hone I like the Story and I can't wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hone good story i for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talofa Lava Hone, your story was great. Like Kotipi and everyone else said I would also like to see part 2 of your Bey-Blade battle!

    ReplyDelete