Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

going to the movies

1. In the holidays my mum, dad, aunty, cousins, baby sister, sister and I went to gravity jump. When we went to gravity jump we went on the seventeenth of April.

2. The first thing was we had breakfast and for breakfast was porridge with toast.

3. Then my family got ready to go to gravity jump but I was really excited to go gravity jump, and then I got ready fast then I went in the car. What happen  is that my older cousin almost  broke his neck by doing a triple back flip but I only did a double back flip

4. Then I slept over my cousins house and for dinner at my aunt's  was we had  McDonald's and I had tow big Mac a ice  cream  and a frozen coke.


 5. Next I went to the movies  with my aunty and cousins also we watched ready player one and Avengers infinity war also we watched black panther and Captain America the first Avengers.


My favorite part was watching Avengers infinity war because I liked the middle and ending.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment